In response to the pandemic, RAB2B worked with Wacom to pivot, converting an exclusive in-person experience to an inclusive expanded online audience.
Learning Goes Virtual
For four years, the Wacom Academy event bridged a connection between art students, teachers and professionals in digital disciplines. Using Wacom tools, the event encourages the exploration of new ideas to make the world a better place.
Historically an in-person multi-venue event across ten countries in Latin America, Wacom pivoted in 2020 and turned to RAB2B to create a similar but expanded experience online.
- Facilitated the event from the ground up: created concept, strategy, scripts and designed all assets
- Leveraged RAB2B’s developing virtual events expertise to train guest speakers
- Engineered an exclusive VIP experience to virtually connect art students with renowned artists to replicate engagement typically experienced at in-person events
- Crafted a messaging strategy celebrating diversity of thought, vision and expression, and created collateral in both Spanish and Portuguese
- Developed a teaser video for the landing page to promote the participating renowned artists
- Expanded brand awareness and generated new leads via a paid media campaign
Strong audience participation in live and on-demand sessions outperformed expectations. Engaged interactions with relevant content yielded record numbers in ecommerce revenue. A measurable increase in Wacom brand awareness was achieved in the region.
In e-commerce sales